Tuesday, January 06, 2009

of a sinner called to paradise

there was a voice in my head, it asked something of me.
I said, I don’t know. why do you ask of me?

then, there were other voices in my head…

am I out of my sanity that I am hearing this voice in my head telling me of the things to come, showing me visions of the past, the present, and the future?

I was, in my mind, seeing a lot of things, many of which I dnt want happening in real life.

...if matters of life and death are based on faith, then I shall not believe in any of these, so that they shalln’t come true.

I didn’ t believe then coz I didn’t want to.

but my myopic previsions never ceased to come to me.

and, one by one, each vision started to become a reality.

the voices in my head,
they kept telling me not to listen
to the voice in my head,
that voice telling me not to listen to the voices in my head…

leave me alone! my soul pleaded…
I’m tired. I just want to rest.

whom of you shall give to thee thy plea?

then the voice in my head hushed.

i supposed the voice was abstaining from the bidding.

but as it hushed, i started to hear
a sound so soft, so sweet, so serene…

I am listening to it.

My soul is finding rest.

No comments:

........i'm just another writer still trapped within my truth........


i have forgotten about what it is to write...
to catch that in-between the silence and the heart’s beating…
and go about that divide which separates shadow from the ground…
Writing, my first love!
and so, i write. répondez s’il vous plaît.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
You are free to quote in part with proper attribution and linkage but for personal use only. Please visit the Book-Liit Section to request posts in hard copies or contact the Midnight Writer for permissions and details.

naling'wan ko na kun pa'no an mag surat...
kun pa'no mahagilap an uya sa tahao kan kasilenciohan asin pag-ibot kan puso...
buda malakop iyan na nagbabanga sa anino asin daga...

An Pagsurat, sakuyang enot na pagkamoot!
biyo logod, ako minasurat. magsimbag ka.

"Rooted and built up in Jesus Christ, firm in the faith."





* * *

Want to help us get to a WYD Meeting?

Be our personal pilgrimage sponsor!



No PayPal account yet?Click here to signup!


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


******************


NAVIGATION LINKS


TABLE OF CONTENTS

Bikol Culture and Arts Online Directory Bikol Bibliography and Discography



Mga Kurit sa Dahon nin Daragang Minagayon